I am concerning to re-use silica-columns after washing them with bleach. I undertake this method using nucleospin silica-columns up to six times with satisfactory results. I did clean cloned PCR products and I could not find any evidence that show cross contamination.
I wonder if I can re-use promega silica-columns. Does anybody re-uses promega silica-columns? Thank you
- What is Gene Knockdown ?
- What is Gene Mapping ?
- What is TTA System ?
- What is Clone-Based Physical Mapping ?
- What is Gene Mapping, non-Human ?
- What is Linkage Disequilibrium Mapping ?
- What is Gene Knockout ?
- What is Gene Transfer ?
- What is Replication Initiation Point Mapping ?
- What is DNA-Mediated Gene Transfer ?